There is no magic potion to buy success but when it comes to studying, a few smarter moves can bring you significant success. The day when you will learn the difference between learning and memorizing, you will be the king. These few tricks are definitely going to help you.
- A game plan: Planning helps you to achieve best results. Before you start your study session you should be planned for it. How much time you will study and what fraction of time will you devote to each subject? If you will start unplanned, your thoughts will wander here and there and you will keep confused between various subjects.
- Use maximum resources: Use every available source around you, you don’t know what might click you either it is a library, internet, audio lectures or a visual learning session. Well, these various resources may also distract you but avoiding these distractions will carve your path to success.
- Make a break and study pattern: According to various research a 1 hour study session with HeyTutor followed by a 15-20 minutes break is much more effective than a 2 or 3 hours session. A break simple increases your capacity to retain information.
- Underline the points: Highlight the significant part of the topic you are reading. It will make your content comprehensive and this way you will minimize the content for second reading. One key sentence per Para is enough to grab all the important information.
- Make your study notes: Reading the content and making the point wise notes certainly benefits you. When you will write it with your own hands, your mind creates a map of it so that you can easily recall it anytime.
- Quizzes: This is an excellent way to review what you have learned. It will help you to learn your strength and weakness.